The Research Paper must:
• Be 5–8 pages in length (not including the Title page and the References page).
• Use Times New Roman in 12 pt. font, be double spaced, and have 1 inch margins.
• Use current APA formatting including page numbers with running heads in the upper right hand corner; a cover page with the title of the research paper, student name, course name, and instructor name; an abstract, a References Page with citations in current APA format.
• Utilize academic writing (i.e. neutral gender, no personal pronouns (I, we, our), no rhetorical questions, etc).
• Cite any idea that is not your own (In a good research paper there should be many citations, and remember the in text citations must be in current APA format).
• Use at a minimum of 10 scholarly sources including journals from the field (online or hardcopy) and books (the ILRC-Integrated Learning Resource Center- has numerous sources available). Bible verses, case law, and statutes will not count as part of the 10 sources.
• Submit via the SafeAssign link for a plagiarism check. The file you submit should be named in the following manner: lastname first initial_submission type (like rp1 for research proposal. For example: smithj_rp.doc (this would be J. Smith’s research paper).
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,