As a project manager for this company, you are to analyze the risks associated with the project. Risks should be identified and defined as cost, probability, impact, and mitigation plans for each risk. Below, you are to provide a risk assessment for the project based on the criteria and template provided.
- Identify and name at least three risks and name them (risk name).
- Determine the expected costs for each named risk.
- Provide expected costs for each of the name risks using clear 2 examples.
- Include factored risk value (should automatically calculate .Determined risk using clear examples.
- Determine the risk impact to project (using the drop-down menu
- Provide the Risk Mitigation Plan.Determined the impact of risk on the project for each named risk using 2 examples.
- Determined risk end date for each named risk using clear examples.